- Black Girls Rock and Black Girls RUN!
- Set goals and aim high. You can't let yourself be your own worst enemy.
- Put one foot in front of the other and just keep moving.
- "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1 (KJ)
- You can pray and praise God anywhere. I had a few moments along the race course on Saturday.
- Maintain a spirit of gratitude. Be thankful for each day, each opportunity and each experience.
- Running friends are Awesome. Some days you have to push someone, other days you are the one being pushed.
- No run is a bad run. It's an opportunity to do better.
- ICE heals things. You have to cool things down so the healing process can begin.
- I LUV to RUN, but I hate getting up in the mornings.
- Completing this half marathon makes me want to set more goals.
- It's a great feeling to say I DID IT!
- The encouragement and support from friends and family is priceless.
Forgive me because I forgot my Gratitude Journal on my last post.
I am grateful for family.
I am grateful for my friends at the finish line and running beside me to the finish.
I am grateful for Massage Envy.
I am grateful for online shopping.
I am grateful for my devotional time.
I am grateful I ROCK!