Thursday, April 14, 2011

34 and FABulous

Happy Birthday to me. It's my birthday (April 15th) and I'm celebrating ME! This year I'm Determined. I'm Determined to Live in Faith and Walk in Love. I'm Determined to Believe. I'm Determined to be the purposely, wonderful woman that God predestined me to be. So, Devil shame on you for trying to steal my JOY!

Enough of that, Half Marathon #2 is on the schedule for April 16th. Pray for me. The weather forcast calls for rain and possible thunderstorms. The grass is pollenating right now and that's my most extreme allergy (I just took a couple of Benadryl) and I have another, issue bloating and cramps :( But, I'm determined!!!!

Happy Birthday


Gratitude Journal
I am grateful to be turning one year wiser and one year better and stronger.
I am grateful the Best is still yet to come.
I am grateful for my life.
I am just grateful to be able to see and experience the things that I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment