Thursday, July 22, 2010

RANdomness

Whew! I think I’m really tired. I’ve been working out a lot this week and doing weird things with my sleep habits. Like, going to sleep at 9 p.m. then waking up at like 1 am and up until 4 a.m. fall asleep and the alarm is going off again at 5:30 a.m. Dang, it’s making me tired all over just thinking about it. Hopefully, I’ll pull of this little weird thing I’ve developed this week. Needless to say, I haven’t really blogged this week. There’s lots on my mind, so I’ll just pick a random thing to blog about. Hmmmmmmm, running has been good this week. My legs seem to not be as sore. I hate when I change too many things at once and I can’t figure out what really is the “it” factor or is it really just a combination of things. My formula for my working on my legs has been yoga class, lots of stretching and water throughout the day, lower leg strengthening exercises, compression socks, and my wonderful massage stick. So, I’m starting to feel minimal discomfort in the mornings and that’s a VERY good thing. Workout Update: Operation Train the Trainer is on Track I have been in kick butt mode--- running, yoga, weight training, stretching AND I just had my first (paid) Tennis lesson tonight. How was that you ask? I think it was ok. I find I require a little bit more instruction. It's difficult entering a multi-level class and not having basics covered right up front. But, I'm up for something new and I've wanted to really learn how to play for years so I'm sticking with the next 3 lessons, and I'll let you know about the re-up later.
Since I've been so off with my sleep, I really need to call it a night. Gotta get those miles in tomorrow morning. I've set the goal and now one foot in front of the other, I'm going to reach the goal.
Quote for the Day:
"It has been said that we get good at whatever we practice. Coach (Tony) Dungy practices proactive faith. This faith is not a mimmick or magic or the will of a strong mind. It is not a short-order request to receive what we want when we want it. Proactive faith is receiving everything that has been promised to us by God's Word for His purpose and in His timing. "
-Quiet Strength, Tony Dungy with Nathan Whitaker

No comments:

Post a Comment