Monday, February 28, 2011

RANdomness ~ Thoughts from ME


RANdomness

  1. I have a PR ~ Personal Record that is! YAY me. I had a great 10K on one of the hilliest, toughest courses ever.
  2. OK, really when you do a race, wait to wear your race shirt AFTER the race. I hate to see people walking/racing in the race shirt. UGH!
  3. We're getting a taste of spring and I'm getting antsy. I can't for new dresses, and shoes, and purses, and more shoes.
  4. Retail Therapy is great but it's like going on a food binge. Makes you feel good when it's happening but then I'm remorseful when I think about it later. Well, maybe not. I did get some cute shoes at some some great prices – Mama, I hope you aren't reading this J
  5. I have really been obsessing about my weight lately. It is really bothering me. I don't like being skinny. I'm not a skinny chick. I'm used to looking at myself in the mirror and seeing some booty sticking out. Since becoming a half-marathon runner, I just struggle with my weight and I'm am so discouraged with my jeans sagging in the butt. And people will tell you, oh gosh, you've lost so much weight. Don't you know I know it? Please stop telling me, OK already!
  6. I think I'm still mad that my favorite discount shoe website closed down in favor of opening retail stores. I wouldn't care if a store was at least near me. WTH??? I would think you could reach more people with online shopping, but I guess not.
  7. Am I the only one who's realized that gas is too freaking high? I mean really ~ $3.41 for regular?
  8. I'm thinking is it better to go on an all-inclusive vacation to some tropical island or shopping or both?
  9. Things you should not say to a woman?
  • When are you going to get married?
  • When are ya'll going to have a baby?
  • Are you pregnant yet? Well, it will happen?
Look, we understand the state of our lives. We don't need others reminding us of that fact! Ok, that's all of the RANdomness that's on my mind right now.

Thought for the day: My blessing is greater than my hardship.
Pastor Darrell Jackson

Gratitude Journal
I'm grateful for Teddy Grahams.
I'm grateful for a good manicure and pedicure.
I'm grateful that it's ok to get angry as long as you don't stay angry for long.
I'm grateful that I can be grateful J

No comments:

Post a Comment