Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Training 13.1 and Gratitude

It's official! I signed up for the 13-week training group for my half marathon. I'm excited and ready to run (I think). The biggest benefit of joining the training group is running with other runners, water stops and training tips. I've been preparing for my training all summer, so August 8th kicks off the training week. I have my training tools and I'm ready!
Training Tools:
(Semi-New) Brooks Running Shoes a
Garmin Forerunner (Never leave Home without it) a
Zensah Compression Socks a
Massage Stick a
Daily Motivation a
A fellow blogger ends every blog with a gratitude journal and I think that's an awesome concept. I think Oprah started something similar years ago. So, today is the start of my of my gratitude journal.
Gratitude Journal
I am grateful for my mom and her giving spirit.
I am grateful for the support from my sister circle.
I am grateful for my health and peace of mine.
I am grateful for the opportunity to get a 15-minute massage at work!
I am grateful for having a reason to smile.
I am grateful for my ability to hope and trust.
I challenge you to start a gratitude journal to reconnect and think about the things that matter in your life. It doesn't have to be long but just 2-3 things that you can say Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment